- Pull everything out, sorting and purging as you go.
- Only keep what you love, use or need.
- Let go of items that are torn, worn, ill fitting, or out of style. Get repairs done or let those items go.
- Gather items that belong together, from other locations.
- Pare down if you have too much of a similar item.
- Install extra shelves or closet organizers to create separation and utilize vertical space.
- Put back "like" items in a space where they fit, allocating extra space for new purchases.
Questions? ask C&C Organizing